Released in 2006 in collaboration with the Lumen London Gallery exhibit of 77 Million paintings, this is a compilation of previously recorded but unreleased tracks, some co-written by Leo Abrahams.
Nine unreleased tracks from Brian Eno available only at the “77 Million Paintings” and at lumenlondon.com – published by Opal Records.
There’s a string of Brian Eno albums that only came out in limited editions and here’s one – Making Space – I never heard of. What we need here is a box set of CDs with a book of essays for the rest of us folks who missed out on these things or at least some individual titles. Streaming uTube quality is sub-par and I’d feel better about buying a reasonably priced copy instead of downloading a boot from the net.
Here’s suggestions for the box:
- Neroli: Thinking Music, Part IV (1993) *
- Headcandy (1993) *
- Extracts From Music for White Cube (1997)
- I Dormienti (1998)
- Lightness: Music for the Marble Palace (1998)
- Kite Stories (1999)
- Music for Civic Recovery Centre (2000)
- Compact Forest Proposal (2001)
- January 07003: Bell Studies for the Clock of the Long Now (2003)
- Making Space (2010)
* edit: added Headcandy & Neroli to the list.